Sponsoring athletes and sports team for P1 visa



P1 Visa for athletes and sports  team interested in competing in USA

The Refay publications and Mybesttennis.com is sponsoring qualified non-US citizens or non US permanent residents who are tennis players or athletes to enter into the United States to play tournaments, train or enter specific competitions.

If you are an Athlete interested in competing in America send us an email with following information to see if you qualify.